Believe it or not, many think the only way one can use medical cannabis is to simply smoke it. Not true!
Those who meet the requirements that are set in place by the State of New Jersey Department of Health can be eligible to obtain a medical cannabis patient card. Many suffer from conditions that disrupt their daily routine. Medical cannabis can aid in many of the following conditions:
- Chronic pain related to musculoskeletal disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Terminal cancer
- And SO MUCH MORE
For the many conditions that qualify a patient to use medical cannabis, there are multiple options to choose from.
- Transdermal Smokeless: Muscle rubs, patches
- Smoked: Extracted to create other forms
- Ingestion: Capsules, edibles
- Vaporized (Vaping): Smokeless, no combustion, potent treatment, relatively odorless
Because of its components, cannabis helps those who are not able to use other forms of modern-day medicine due to other concerns. The study of medical cannabis is advancing at an amazingly high rate and is becoming a solution for many.
~ The PG Health Team